American Society of Agricultural And Biological Engineers (ASABE)
ASABE Technical Library includes a range of content including journals, textbook materials, monographs, standards and proceedings as well as the important reference work-in-progress, Design Topics. (More Info…)
ASSOCIATION OF PHYSICS TEACHERS
publications provide up to date physics knowledge, at a level
comprehensible for many users.
assist in the learning of new and traditional teaching methodologies
and the use of modern technology in Physics.
- ACS provides access to over
30 peer-reviewed journals and magazines in all fields of chemistry
- Subject Strengths include
Core, Applied, Organic Chemistry, Bio- Chemistry, Pharmaceuticals,
Polymers and Materials Science.
INSTITUTE OF PHYSICS
access to the full-collection of highly-rated of 11 Journals
and conference proceedings.
in Physics, Industrial Applications (Applied Physics), and
advances in Scientific Computing.
- Provides full-text online access
to its four journals as well as the MathSciNet database.
- Covers international mathematical
literature dating back to 1940, providing access to the bibliographic
data and reviews of mathematical literature contained in the
Mathematical Reviews database.
- APS provides access to 9 prestigious
- Includes the five-specialist
Physical Review Publications, and the PROLA archive.
SOCIETY OF CIVIL ENGINEERING
- The ASCE Research Library provides
access to more than 18,500 full-text papers from ASCE Journals
SOCIETY OF MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
online access to19 highly rated journals.
related to the art, science and practice of Mechanical and
Multidisciplinary Engineering and Allied Sciences.
OF COMPUTING MACHINERY
The ACM contains
full-text from 28 ACM Journals and Transactions, 10 ACM Magazines,
over 40 ACM Special Interest Newsletters, 15 non-ACM journal
and publications and over 100 annual conference proceedings.
strengths include all areas of Information Technology, with
full archival content for all ACM publications.
- Brill publishes 200 journal titles - including 16 e-only titles and 6 full open access titles - focused on Humanities and Social Sciences, International Law and selected areas in the Sciences(More
- Science Direct is the world's
leading electronic collection of scientific journals.
- Renowned for the high-quality
of its content in all branches of science, technology and medicine.
- Computer Sciences
- Business, Management &
- Environmental Sciences
- Genetics and Molecular Biology
- Health Sciences
Business Case Studies also available.
- Emerald is a
dynamic database comprising over 150 titles in the fields of
" Management, Information Science and Engineering.
- The Emerald
fulltext collection features over 58,000 articles from titles
published by Emerald.
- Flagship titles
such as Management Decision, European Journal of Marketing,
Journal of Documentation, Leadership & Organization Development
Journal, The TQM Magazine and Industrial Robot. (More
- The IMF is viewed as one of the world’s most authoritative sources for economic information, analysis and harmonized statistics. IMF eLibrary provides comprehensive data and original analysis, with coverage of almost every economy in the world and a special focus on developing and emerging economies.(More
- The Institute for Operations
Research and the Management Sciences (INFORMS) is the largest
professional society in the world for professionals in the field
of operations research (O.R.).
- INFORMS publishes 12 scholarly
journals that describe the latest O.R. methods and applications
and a membership magazine with news from across the profession. (More Info...)
OF ELECTRICAL & ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS (IEEE)
(For College of Telecommunication
Engineering (NUST) and College of Electrical & Mechanical
Engineering (NUST) only)
- Provides access to almost a
third of the world's current Electrical Engineering and Computer
- IEL provides full-text access
to 132 IEEE and 45 IEE journals, magazines, transactions and
conference proceedings as well as active IEEE standards.
- The Institute of Physics is
a leading international professional body and learned society,
established to promote the advancement and dissemination of
physics. The Institute has a world-wide membership.
- Subject Strength: Applied Mathematics
and Mathematical Physics, Applied Physics, Computer Science,
Condensed Matter and Materials Science, High Energy and Nuclear
Physics, Measurement Science and Sensors, Medical and Biological
Physics, Optical, Atomic and Molecular Physics, Plasma Physics,
WEB OF KNOWLEDGE
- An integrated Web-based platform,
The ISI Web of Knowledge provides high-quality content and the
tools to access, analyze, and manage research information.
- Provides simultaneous access
to a variety of leading research databases, including the Web
of Science, Journal Citation Reports (JCR) and Essential Science
Indicators (ESI) and the bibliographic management software,
OF THE ACOUSTICAL SOCIETY OF AMERICA (JASA)
- Content in JSTOR spans many
disciplines, with over 500 high-quality publications available
in the archive.
- JSTOR provides the ability to
retrieve high-resolution, scanned images of journal issues and
pages as they were originally designed, printed, and illustrated.
NRC Research Press Journals Online
Online Journals in a broad range of research area. It provides full text of 16 online journals with back files dating back to 2001 in most cases. (More Info...)
- Nature is amongst the most prestigious
journals of the world.
- Includes prompt publications
of significant advances in all branches of science, as well
as providing a forum for the reporting and discussion of news
and issues concerning science.
SOCIETY OF AMERICA
- Access to 8 peer-reviewed
journals that set the publications standard for advanced optics
research within each major sector of the field.
- OSA journals cover the full
spectrum of optics research, including the fields of Physics,
Materials Research, Atmospheric Studies, Visual Psychology,
Biomedical Optics, Physiology, and Ophthalmology, as well
as Mechanical, Computer, Electrical and Optical Engineering.
- Royal College publishes Clinical Medicine journal and it is read by leading physicians in hospitals across the world. It features articles covering original research, current issues, ethics, law, clinical governance and audit, and also reports on prestigious College lectures and conferences. (More
- Provides access to the full
text of the prestigious Science publication.
- It allows users to search within
Science and across a multitude of scientific journals.
- Provided to selected public-sector
universities in Pakistan on the basis of identified research
- SIAM fosters the development of applied mathematical and computational methodologies needed in these various application areas. Applied mathematics in partnership with computational science is essential in solving many real-world problems. Through publications, research, and community, the mission of SIAM is to build cooperation between mathematics and the worlds of science and technology. (More
provides access to 503 full-text Springer-Verlag Journals
and 738 full-text journals formerly published by Kluwer Academic
One of the
world's leading information services for Science, Technical
and Medical journals.
& FRANCIS Journals
- Taylor & Francis has grown
rapidly over the last two decades to become a leading international
- More than 1000 journal titles
in a full range of disciplines. (More
- Founded in
1891, the University of Chicago Press was conceived by President
William Rainey Harper as an "organic part" of the
University, extending the influence of Chicago scholars around
- Today the
Journals Division of the Press distributes nearly 50 journals
and hardcover serials, presenting original research from international
scholars in the social sciences, humanities, education, biological
and medical sciences, and physical sciences. (More
- Since the Blackwell-Synergy
merger with Wiley-Interscience, all the journals available
to HEC consortium are now available through Wiley-Interscience.
- Online database containing
over 1,234 journals in science, technology, medicine, humanities
and social sciences. (More
- 47 leading international medical
Journals available through "Highwire Press", without